A highly motivated, experienced, and results-oriented professional with a strong background in the field of medicine, and a research. I have extensive experience in the areas of the pharmaceutical and clinical research.
public health, research, publishing
literature review, access, database, excel, microsoft, spss, microsoft excel, research, databases
The Art Institute of Michigan
Provided technical assistance to public health research organizations (CROs), and the public. These projects included: Drafting and presenting reports, presentations, and agendas.
3. Provided data to the public health department in the region. This included the development of a new research project for the National cancer Institute.
6. Conducted literature reviews and statistical analyses of data gathered from the public. Assisted in the development of grant proposals.
4. Presented findings at the National conference of public health conference. Participated in the development of a strategic plan for the department.
2. Provided public health services to the public and private schools in the community. Performed data analysis and interpretation of results.
6. Utilized Excel to create and maintain a database of the data. This was Used to analyze the data and to find the most important ways to access the statistical significance.
6. Created and maintained Microsoft Excel and SPSS statistical reports. Assisted in the development of a data analysis plan.
2. Data entry, statistical analyses of research datasets from the tables, figures, and graphs. This includes the creation of a SAS algorithm for the reporting of the findings.
4. Created and maintained databases for data collection and statistical analyses. Developed and implemented a comprehensive SAS program for the CDC.